Thursday, 22 March 2012

Locations

The locations which I think would be most appropriate and best suited would be within Carlisle. There are a couple of reasons for this choice, one of them being travel. It would be easier to film within Carlisle as I have a limited budget and I do not drive a car.

There are a few places already in mind to do some filming, one of which is Bitts Park, the city's central park. I chose this location as when I was thinking about the ending scene and the first place which came to mind was the main path in the park. For the ending shot I wanted somebody to walk down the path while the camera pans up towards the sky.

As for other locations I would need somewhere that had a brick wall for one shot. As for the others I was going to walk around and film relevant images. My plan was to film as much as I can them piece them together into a story, much like a jigsaw. I have a list of images which I think would be appropriate, so it would be a case of getting a good amount of each amount of each type of image. I was thinking about ten of each image. Remembering that this film is only to be about two minutes, getting about twenty/ thirty minutes of footage should be enough.

One I did think of is the fountain within the Hardwick Circus Roundabout, which looks quite picturesque with the castle in the background. Especially as now that the flowers surrounding it are now in bloom, which gives it a happy look to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment